Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

5.31.2009

May Showers

Ok, this really bugs me to be so behind on my posts, so you may see a flurry of activity here in the next few days/weeks as I catch up on all the fun things happening as we wait for Baby Boy Williams :)

Lately, I have been overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness and generosity of my co-workers, friends, and family. Check out this cute "cake" and keepsake basket at a Going Away/You're Having a Baby! luncheon at work when I moved departments. I REALLY miss everyone and can't wait to get back over there when my rotation's over!!!

A few weeks later, it was time for my first baby shower! How exciting!!! We made the trip to Gastonia for a wonderful shower hosted by my sweet sisters :) Here we are ~ I love them so much!!

We had tons of yummy food - Anne's delicious cupcakes and Laura's ham biscuits were my favorite. I so enjoyed seeing all my aunts, cousins, and friends from my hometown.

Great aunts, cousins and more!

What a cute outfit from Aunt Liz!

Mom and Me :)

Laura and me, having so much fun!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment