Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

1.25.2009

Strange Blog Names

You're probably wondering what's up with the weird blog name, huh? Well, here's the conversation between us when Mark and I told Mom the news on the phone....

Mom: ...some random talk about getting a flu shot....

Julia: "Yeah, I went ahead and got one this year, like I always do."

Mom: "Oh, that's right. Didn't you say it made you a little sick?"

Julia: "Well, I thought it was the flu shot, but you know what it really was?"

Mom: "No, what?"

Julia: "I'm having a baby!!"

Mom: "What?!" (getting a little teary) "A baby? A REAL BABY?!!"

Julia: (crying) "Yes!"

Mark: (grinning ear-to-ear, wipes a tear away :))

So, now you know ~ we're talking about a REAL BABY here! Praise the Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment