Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

1.27.2009

November 21, 2008

I have been very much looking forward to this day, but also dreading it at the same time. I knew at our ultrasound appointment today, we should be able to see a heartbeat by now. PROOF of a baby, not just a blob in there! It's still hard for me to believe this is really happening sometimes.

What sweet relief when after a few seconds on the screen, we saw a little flicker....how amazing!




6 weeks, 2 days old...baby is the size of a lentil (I'm assuming that's some sort of small-ish bean?!!)

Since I haven't had a bit of morning sickness (Thank You, Lord!) and very minor fatigue, it's so nice to have a bit of confirmation that this baby's real. So far, aside from my nerves, it's been a walk in the park - we'll see if my luck continues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment