Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

8.11.2011

Ben Goes to School!



We're so proud of Ben!  His first day of preschool went GREAT!!  Daddy took him and he was a happy camper thanks to a special treat of Apple Jacks for the morning snack.  He told Daddy, "Bye bye" and his teacher Mrs. Juanita said he didn't shed a tear ALL DAY!  What a relief that was for Mama :)

We've been "practicing" for preschool (i.e. being away from Mama, Daddy or Grandmama for a little bit) by way of the church nursery, and honestly it wasn't going well at all.  So, I was glued to my phone just waiting for "the call" to come get him due to excessive crying.  Well, that didn't happen ~ WHEW!  I was so anxious for him, I even dreamed about it the night before and had a belly ache when I woke up, ha ha ha!!!

My sweet little baby, all grown up....*sniff sniff*....

0 comments:

Post a Comment