Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

3.18.2010

More Picsee Pics

Whew! We have been a super-busy family this past few weeks, and I feel like I've got so much to catch up on for Ben's blog ~ he's changing so much and into so many new things, it's amazing and SO much fun! Hopefully this weekend I can go through our latest pictures and write a new post. In the meantime, if you're interested, here's the complete "collection" from Ben's last visit to Picsee Studios. We went yesterday to see them all, and I CANNOT make up my mind which ones to get...they're all keepers!! :)

Click "Clients" on the top right, then

Password: benjamin1

PS...THANKS for everyone that left us a comment on the Picsee blog - we got a free 8x10!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment