Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

6.04.2009

Belly Shots by the Pros

Two posts in two days?! I told you there would be a flurry of activity here as I caught up on all that's been going on, didn't I?! Well, I am SO excited to show you our maternity photos! This photographer, Rachel Anglen, took some family pictures of us last fall that we used for our Christmas card, and I think she's got such a cool style. Check out these maternity pictures she took at Allendale mansion (yes! That's where we got married...I thought that was so special :)

If you have a chance, please leave a comment on her blog. If we get 10 comments, we get a free 8x10 ~ yippee!! Click on the link below....






So....which one is YOUR favorite?! I'd love to hear!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment