Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

6.05.2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Well, the last week of May was a fun whirlwind of activity, and I really can't believe May's gone already! To start off the last weekend of the month, Thursday night was Bunco! time ~ I'd been waiting all month for this fun girl time :) So, we're at Brenda's house this month, and I saw this cute cake and thought, "Wow! That's fancy...I bet it's delicious. Can't wait until halftime to try some!"....well, little did I know I was in for a surprise. The Bunco Babes had planned a surprise shower for me!! I really didn't expect that, and again, am so blown away by everyone's thoughtfulness and generosity...what a sweet bunch of ladies ~ I'm so glad I'm a Bunco Babe!! I wish I had some pictures, but Janet (who did bring her camera and take some) just became a Nana over the weekend!! I'm so happy for her! And will just have to get those pics another time :)



I did get a picture with my camera of the cake topper.......how cute!!





Then on Friday, Mom came up to spend the night and go to a baby shower my girlfriends were having on Saturday. So, we made the most of our short time and did several errands around town. The most exciting was picking up the bedding that was finally ready!! The crib skirt, bumper and valence were BEAUTIFUL and it was such a relief to get them early enough....remember we only have about 6 weeks to go! So, we got that home, and did a few more things around town.

Saturday's shower was amazing, to say the least. My girlfriends really worked hard to make it special and I so appreciate it! I loved seeing all my Jr. League friends; Jennifer, whom I hadn't seen in at least a year (!); and lots of Mark's family that were so sweet to drive all the way from several hours away.
The Hostesses with the Mostesses!

Mark's mom Susanah, Aunts Ginger and Jodie, and cousin Anna

Mom and Me

Sweet Friends O' Mine :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment