Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

7.14.2013

April and May Catch-Up

One of these days, I will catch up and “stay up” to being current on this blog.  Lately, though, it seems like I’m always posting old news.  I just hate to let anything special get left out, because I know one day, this blog will be the only pictures we look back at…why?  Because currently there are 11,589 pictures of the kids on my computer.  Most likely, we won’t be leisurely browsing back through those, ha ha!!

So with that, here are some good times from this spring.

Feeding the Geese in the Holston River
 

Anna ate more bread than she threw in!
 Ben's favorite ~ pancake breakfast!

Walks with Elmo (fashionably wearing Anna’s pink PJ’s) before it got so hot …Anna held Elmo’s hand for half the walk, so cute!
 
Celebrating Daddy's birthday with a yummy fruit pizza!
 
As school wrapped up, we had Muffins with Mom and Donuts with Dad. Also, since Ben has a summer birthday, we celebrated a liitle early with ice cream cone cupcakes and animal masks.

Ben's the lion in the middle!
 
 
Here's Ben with his teacher, Mrs. Linda.  She was such a fun teacher, and really loved Ben :)

My little buddy is growing up fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment