Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

11.11.2011

Anna ~ 2 Months

Another month has flown by, and Anna's two months old.  At her check-up this month, she weighed 10 pounds, 7 ounces ~ wow!!  I'm thrilled because she's gained about an ounce per day since her last check-up and that's GREAT :)  She's all grown out of size Newborn clothes and diapers!



Anna - Just over a month old

She still sleeps quite a bit, and we're not really on a schedule yet, but that will come soon, I'm sure.  She does eat around 9:30 each night and has recently started sleeping from about 10:30 to at least 5 a.m. or later!!  That is, until she got ANOTHER cold this week, and so has been waking up more frequently by sneezing herself awake, or being too stuffed up to breathe.  I feel so sorry for her!  I'd take the cold for her if I could, but I have it, too, ha ha!!

Anna got to meet her Great-Grandmother Brackett this month!

She also got to meet her cousin Hank - he was practicing for his new brother due in January.  I'm not sure WHAT he thought of little Anna!

Besides sleeping and eating, what much else does a baby do?  Not much!  Anna did start cooing at us about a week or two ago, and it's absolutely adorable.  She likes to say Ah-goo and Uga, uga :)  I could listen to her perfect little voice all day long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment