Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

8.29.2013

School Days are Here!

I can't believe school is in full swing!!  Ben and Anna both had a GREAT first day.  I was a little nervous about Anna going for the first time ever...she's pretty attached to Mama most of the time.  However, my BABY didn't bat an eye when I left!  She sat right there and ate her snack of raisins and milk and said, "Bye Bye Mama"!  I really think that seeing Ben go to school all year last year got her comfortable with the idea.  You could tell she was so proud to have a bookbag (no help carrying it from Mama please!) and be going to school just like her big brother :)

Age 4, Mrs. Lisa's Class

Age 1 (almost 2!), Mrs. Robin's Class

0 comments:

Post a Comment