Subscribe via email

Subscribe to A Real Baby?! by Email

Clicking on this link lets you sign up to get an email on days I post a new item. You can unsubscribe at any time.

4.27.2010

Bring Back the Sunshine!

Right when I was getting used to that bea-U-tiful weather we were having....Bam! A week of rain and thunderstorms :( And COLD, too! I'm so glad Ben and I took advantage of the sunshine while we had it ~ a few weeks ago, we went to Warrior's Path park and spent such special time together picnicking and laughing. I'll never forget what a sweet day that was!


This was one of those distorted mirrors that makes you look funny-shaped!This was Ben's first time on a swing! He giggled and laughed the whole time. He didn't want to stop swinging to get our picture taken ~ look at that face! Ha ha!Cutie-pie on the playground!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment